This flour will make bread.
How to create a graphic system that is distinctive, powerful and colourful, while using only two colours? And additionally how to make the cost of the bag along with its printing keep within a few pennies?
The mill’s logo is a bit old-school, even reminiscent of the products of yesteryear. That’s on purpose. We wanted it to be associated with something familiar and understandable. The actual packaging, however, is modern and bold. Paradoxically, they are more colourful than the market standard, although, as planned, they use only two colours.
As always, we paid special attention to the information architecture. This one has its own gradation. What is it? Flour. What kind? Universal. What’s it good for? For dumplings, pasta, noodles, etc. All the flours from Młyn Grodziec are described according to this arrangement. For the more informed consumer, we have clearly marked each flour’s type of milling. By following this principle, we help our clients. Even a fellow sent to the store, armed with a piece of paper with the words "flour for dumplings", will not confuse products described in this way.
A pizza dough recipe.
Do you want to know how to prepare great pizza dough? Here’s the recipe as you will find it on the 750 type flour from Młyn Grodziec. It’s a recipe for 4 pizzas.
What do you need?
- 600 grams of 750 type flour
- 360 grams of water
- 25 grams of fresh yeast or 8 grams of dry yeast
- 1 level teaspoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
Three steps to a delicious pizza pie.
- 1) Pour water into a deep bowl; add the yeast, sugar and 50 grams of flour. Cover the bowl with a damp cloth and set aside in a warm place for a quarter of an hour. After that time you’ll see a foaming leaven. Add salt, the remaining flour and olive oil.
- 2) Roughly stir the mixture (for now you don't need to combine the ingredients to make a smooth paste). Again cover the bowl with a damp cloth and set aside in a warm place for an hour.
- 3) knead the dough until smooth and leave it to rise further. Remember to cover the bowl with a damp cloth or cling film. Set aside to rise for at least another hour and... all done!
- Knead the pizza bases on a countertop sprinkled with flour. Treat the dough gently – carefully stretch and shape it so that the trapped air bubbles remain in place. Pizza with such dough will be delicious, crunchy and truly Italian. Buon Appetito!